View this tutorial on how to register for your class.
If you were provided a class section URL by your instructor. This is a unique web address that your specific class will use to register for WileyPLUS. If you were provided this URL, it typically can be found in a class flyer, course syllabus, or perhaps was emailed to you by your instructor) To help you identify your URL, here is the format which we use for our classes: http://edugen.wileyplus.com/Edugen/class/cls###### (followed by 6 numbers) These numbers are unique to your class section. To begin, please open another browser tab or window, and enter this URL into the address bar to begin the process. while you follow the instructions below.
Once you have entered this URL into your browser’s address bar, or clicked the link to that class section, you’ll want to confirm that there was no human error introduced, and confirm the following details on the page that appears.
- First, the Course Details: This is the Course name & or the title of your course. Also check to make sure that the correct title of the book that you’re class is using appears on this page.
- Next, confirm your Class section details: The name or ID of your class section, your instructor’s name, and the class meeting days and times
If you don’t have a class section URL, begin by clicking the Continue button below. A separate browser window or tab will appear navigating you to www.wileyplus.com. On that page you can continue following the steps as outlined below.
- Click Get Started in the Students section of the homepage. The Course Finder page will display.
- On this page, enter your school name in the search field, click the name of your school when it appears in the type-ahead dropdown and click Find. Hint: Try using the most unique word in your school name, and avoid acronyms. For example, enter "Louisiana State" rather than "LSU"
- Courses and instructors for your school appear on the next page, organized by tabs. Here you have the ability to search for your class section by Course or by Instructor. Once you find your course in the list, click the plus sign next to the course name. You'll then see a list of class section names, along with their assigned instructors, terms, and meeting times. To choose the class that you would like to register for, click the green
- The WileyPLUS log in screen will now appear, and provide details for the class you selected, along with the title of the WileyPLUS course material you will be using. If you have used WileyPLUS before and already have an account, enter your e-mail address and password and click log in. If you do not have a WileyPLUS account, click Create Account.
- Next, the End User License Agreement screen will display. Please review the agreement, select the "I agree to these terms" check box, and click Continue.
- You’ll now be provided options on how to complete registration for your class.
- If you have a registration code, choose option 1. These codes are usually packaged with new books bought from your school book store, but can also be purchased individually as well. Just enter your code as it appears on your registration card and click Continue
- If you’d like to purchase direct access to your WileyPLUS course materials, including the entire online version of your textbook, select option 2.
- If you’re not ready to make a decision on purchasing yet, (for instance, if you’re still waiting for your Financial Aid or you are considering dropping this class during the drop/add period, you can use our Grace Period, this is option 3. You will receive 14 days free access to your class section so you don’t have to fall behind in your course work while you wait.
- If you have not logged in, with a previous wileyplus account, you’ll now need to create your account.
- Please note that the email address which you enter here will be your wileyplus username. As a suggestion, many institutions require that students use their school email addresses for WileyPLUS access. To avoid needing to update your username at a later date, you may wish to use this email address.
- If you are purchasing direct access, to wileyplus, enter your credit card information in the Billing Details section as well, and click Continue. You will not be charged yet. The Order Verification screen appears next.
- On this page, review the information and confirm your details, if everything is right, click Place Order.
- For all 3 options (using the registration code, purchasing direct access, or using our grace period, you will now view a screen which confirms that you have been successfully registered for your class section.
- To access your course materials, click Access Course Now.
If you experience any problems, or have any questions with the registering for WileyPLUS, please contact Technical Support at www.wileyplus.com/support.