How to Register
Opted for Grace Period?
Get the biggest savings on WileyPLUS and print. You can buy WileyPLUS with a loose-leaf version of your text at a discounted price.
At the time of purchase, you can buy the Binder Version of the text at the same time you purchase direct access to WileyPLUS at a discounted price!
View our WileyPLUS First Day of Class videos on how to register along with some helpful tips for a successful semester.
You were provided a class section URL by your instructor which is a unique web address (ex:http://edugen.wileyplus.com/Edugen/class/cls######) that your specific class will use to register for WileyPLUS. To begin, please open another browser tab or window, and enter this URL into the address bar to begin the process.
Once you have entered this URL into your browser’s address bar, or clicked the link to that class section, you'll want to confirm that the section matches your schedule. Then you will be able to either login or create a new ID.
If you don't have a class section URL, begin by navigating to www.wileyplus.com and click Get Started in the Student section of the homepage. The Course Finder page will display.
- Enter school name in the search field, click the name of your school when it appears and click Find.
- Here you have the ability to search for your class section by course or instructor.
- Once you find your course in the list, click the Plus sign next to the course name. Next you'll see a list of class section names, along with assigned instructors, terms, and meeting times.
- To choose the class that you would like to register for, click the green Select button.
- If you have used WileyPLUS before and already have an account, enter e‐mail address and password and clicklog in.
- If you do not have a WileyPLUS account, click Create Account.
- If you experience any problems, or have any questions with the registering for WileyPLUS, please contact Technical Support at www.wileyplus.com/support.