Mathematics for Elementary Teachers: A Contemporary Approach, 9th Edition
US $112.50 - Interactive textbook included!
This price is valid for United States. Please Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Complete online version of the textbook included
- Relevant, student study tools and learning resources to ensure positive learning outcomes, including:
- Student Hints and Solutions Manual
- Student Activities Manual
- Algebraic Reasoning Web Modules
- Spreadsheet Web Modules
- Spreadsheet Tutorials
- Computer and Calculator Tutorials
- Geometer's Sketchpad Tutorials
- Children's Literature
- Guide to Problem Solving
- Research Articles
- Immediate feedback to boost confidence and help students see a return on investment for each study session:
- 1680 algorithmic End-of-Section and End-of-Chapter homework questions
- 240 new tutorial problems
- Content organized by Learning Objectives
- Pre-created activities to encourage learning outside of the classroom, including:
- Gradable Reading Assignment Questions (embedded with online text)
- Question Assignments: all end-of-chapter problems coded algorithmically with hints, links to text, whiteboard/show work feature and instructor-controlled problem solving help.
- Course Materials to help you personalize lessons and optimize your time, including:
- Instructor's Resource and Solutions Manual
- State Mathematics Guidelines
- Printed Test Bank
- Computerized Test bank
Other Editions of this Course:
Visit Wiley.com for more on this textbook:
Register for a new classUse your registration code or
Buy one along the way
New to WileyPlus?