Introduction to the Human Body, 9th Edition
US $106.50 - Interactive textbook included!
This price is valid for United States. Please Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Prepare & Present
- Course Materials to help you personalize lessons and optimize your time, including:
- Customizable pre-built course plan
- Instructor's Manual
- Lecture Note PowerPoint Slides, Editable Art PowerPoint Slides, Animation PowerPoint Slides
- Anatomy and Physiology Visual Library - keyword search of thousands of Wiley A&P images
- Classroom Response System (Clicker) Questions
Read, Study & Practice
- Complete online version of the textbook included
- Relevant, student study tools and learning resources to ensure positive learning outcomes, including:
- A unique chapter providing students with study strategies based on learning styles for success in Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy Drill and Practice labeling exercises based on illustrations, cadaver photographs, histological micrographs, and anatomical models
- Animations and Interactivities for key concepts in every chapter
- Cadaver Videos
- MP3 Downloads to accompany key illustrations within every chapter
- Homeostatic Imbalances Clinical Case Studies
- Interactive Concept Maps
- Audio pronunciation glossary
- Immediate feedback to boost confidence and help students see a return on investment for each study session.
- Pre-created activities to encourage learning outside of the classroom, including:
- Gradable Reading Assignment Questions (embedded with online text)
- Question Assignments: all questions are organized by concept /learning objective and include links to text; most link to images, animations, or video.
- WileyPLUS Quickstart assignments and presentations for the entire course created by a subject-matter expert.
Register for a new classUse your registration code or
Buy one along the way