US $66.50 - Interactive textbook included!
This price is valid for United States. Please Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Prepare & Present
- Virtual Classroom Observations: professors can access and show lesson plans, student artifacts, take virtual tours of a real classroom, and view authentic video from urban and suburban U.S. classrooms during lecture!
- Virtual Classroom Observation Instructor's Manual
- Instructor's Resource Manual
- Test Bank (Word Document)
- Computerized Test Bank (Respondus)
- Image Gallery PowerPoints
- Lecture PowerPoints
- Classroom Response System Questions
Read, Study & Practice
- A complete online version of the text (ebook)
- Animations & Videos
- Audio Glossary
- Web Resources for students to further investigate topics and concepts
- Flashcards to best help students study and/or prepare for class exams
- Fill-in-the-Blank & Matching Quizzes for students to test their knowledge
- List of National and State Standards (collection of links by State)
- Journal Activities called Pre-lecture and Post-lecture Journal Questions
- Virtual Classroom Observations: students can also access lesson plans, student artifacts, take virtual tours of a real classroom, design their own classroom and view authentic video from urban and suburban U.S. classrooms during lecture!
- A "Link-to-text" feature - students access specific portions of their online text for immediate, contextual help
- Pre and Post Lecture Quizzes/Tests can be assigned by professors to their students. Assignments will be automatically graded. Professors can assign readings before lecture
- Video Quiz
- Critical Analysis Questions essay format
- Chapter Quizzes
- Animation Quizzes - 1 quiz per animation
- WileyPLUS/Quickstart assignments and presentations for the entire course created by a subject expert.
Register for a new classUse your registration code or
Buy one along the way